HILLSBORO, NEW MEXICO
383± Acres | Auction
New Mexico Farm & Ranch Auction
A Horseman’s Dream Near Hatch, NM
Online Only | 3% Buyer’s Broker Co-Op
Bidding Ends: Wednesday, April 3
122 Heritage Rd NE, Hillsboro, NM 88042
Previously Listed At: $1,800,000
Current List Price: $999,500
Starting Bid: $375,000
Open House: Saturday, March 23 & 30 • 9 AM-1 PM
This beautiful New Mexico Farm & Rangeland is going to be sold through an online auction on April 3. The property sits on 383± acres in a secluded canyon between Lake Valley & Hillsboro. This property delivers everything one would expect from a New Mexico home: beautiful sunsets, remarkable desert views & expansive landscapes. Lose yourself in all the majesty & wonder of this private southwestern ranch.
- 4,900± sq ft custom-built, Santa Fe-style adobe home
- 383± acres with BLM bordering much of the property
- 1,386± sq ft, 3 BR/1 BA guest farm house
- Custom climate-controlled horse barn
- Covered riding area w/ metal roof
- 4,100± sq ft commercial metal building
- Underground water rights
- Elk, deer, antelope, some bear, mountain lions & coyotes
www.NMFarmAuction.com | 800-485-8214
CONTACT THE BROKER
Marketing in Conjunction with:
United Strategic Client Services, LLC
Terms: 3% Buyer’s Broker Co-Op. 5% Buyer’s Premium + NMGRT.
See website for full terms & conditions.
Franchise is independently owned & operated.