United Country Nixon Auction & Realty will auction the Twin Peaks Ranch on Monday, May 23. The historic 1,800-acre ranch will be sold in six parcels.
“Simply calling this property a ranch doesn’t do it justice. There is really no simple description to capture all that this property entails,” said John Nixon of United Country – Nixon Auction & Realty, who will be conducting the auction.
Located in Barber County, Kansas, the Twin Peaks Ranch can be found just west of Medicine Lodge and is easily accessible from Highway 160.
The six land tracts are as follows:
• Tract 1 – 800± acres. Twin Peaks pasture: set up for grazing, good water supply, cross-fenced, 78 acres of cultivation, Hwy 160 access.
• Tract 2 – 400± acres: ponds, excellent grazing and hunting.
• Tract 3 – 400± acres: mineral rights included, excellent hunting, Cedar Creek runs the length, heavy timber, 70 acres cultivated, large deer and turkey populations.
• Tract 4 – 80± acres: fenced, water, excellent views, includes some heavy timber.
• Tract 5 – 80± acres: beautiful vistas, mostly CRP acreage paying $28/acre.
• Tract 6 – 40± acres: homestead with unfinished home, barn, sheds and pens, rural water, electricity, mineral rights included.
Mineral rights for Tracts 1, 2, 4 and 5 will sell following the real estate.
The auction will take place at the Nixon Auction House located on Highway 160 in Medicine Lodge on Monday, May 23 at 10 a.m.
United Country – Nixon Auction & Realty