On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:00 am central, Lazy H&B Ranch in southwest Texas will be sold at an onsite auction at the property’s location. The opening bid is $1,900,000.
Comprised of 4,447.13 acres, Lazy H&B Ranch is located in the northeastern portion of Val Verde County, which is approximately 32 miles north of Del Rio, Texas along highway 277. Offering native pastureland, rocky hills, bluffs and creeks, the entire property is fenced for game management. Additionally, there is approximately 1,000 to 1,200 AC, which is separately fenced and stocked with exotic wildlife, including Oryx, Axix, Black Buck and Audad.
- 3,200 SF metal hunting lodge
- 2,400 SF metal barn with a covered hangar
- Small metal building/animal cleaning area
- Approximately 10 RV hook ups
- 33′ W x 2,000′ L asphalt runway
- Camp house w/ loft
- 4 Water wells
The auction will also include the sale of personal property items, including:
- Caterpillar 416B Backhoe
- John Deer 450G Crawler Dozer
- Kawasaki 2510 4×4 Mule ATV
- Cequest Horse Trailer
Inspection for this property is scheduled for Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:00am central.
K. Toney TX Auction License #11818