On the Block: Texas’ Lazy H&B Ranch
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 11:00 am central, Lazy H&B Ranch in southwest Texas will be sold at an onsite auction at the property’s location. The opening bid is $1,900,000.
Comprised of 4,447.13 acres, Lazy H&B Ranch is located in the northeastern portion of Val Verde County, which is approximately 32 miles north of Del Rio, Texas along highway 277. Offering native pastureland, rocky hills, bluffs and creeks, the entire property is fenced for game management. Additionally, there is approximately 1,000 to 1,200 AC, which is separately fenced and stocked with exotic wildlife, including Oryx, Axix, Black Buck and Audad.
- 3,200 SF metal hunting lodge
- 2,400 SF metal barn with a covered hangar
- Small metal building/animal cleaning area
- Approximately 10 RV hook ups
- 33′ W x 2,000′ L asphalt runway
- Camp house w/ loft
- 4 Water wells
The auction will also include the sale of personal property items, including:
- Caterpillar 416B Backhoe
- John Deer 450G Crawler Dozer
- Kawasaki 2510 4×4 Mule ATV
- Cequest Horse Trailer
Inspection for this property is scheduled for Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 11:00am central.
K. Toney TX Auction License #11818More Field Reports From The Land Report:
- 2011 Land Report Best Brokerages: The duPerier Texas Land Man
The duPerier Texas Land Man www.texas-landman.com (830) 796-3018 2011 Sales: > $100 Million Who: Specializes in farms and ranches, especially highly improved properties in Texas, as well as recreational and...
- On the Block: 5,300± Acres in Four Georgia Counties
On Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:00 am eastern, the complete estate of Dr. J.H. Harrison will be sold at an onsite auction to be held at 3700 Baldee Road,...
- On the Block: 18,000 Acres of Prime Oregon Timber, Grazing & Recreational Land
“Land like these acres are rarely offered to the public and provide a variety of possibilities, including conservation easements, preservation of the steelhead and salmon streams, or harvesting of the...