On the Block: Sovereign Oaks: 119± Acre Horse Farm
Friday • August 24th • 11 a.m.
12871 South Highway 475, Ocala, FL.
Auction to be held onsite with online bidding available.
- Corporate office with beautiful views, three bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- Newly renovated home for guests/manage.
- Six stall stallion barn with breeding shed and office/apartment.
- Features 18 stall custom show stable with apartment, air conditioned tack room, saddling station and arena, 60-foot covered round pen with viewing stand, workshop/garage with three large open bays and two smaller bays with garage doors.
- All fencing is brand new. Includes gated entrance, two wells, and two ponds.
AU 479 AB 296 • 10% Buyer’s Premium. 2% Broker Participation (*2% of Bid Price) • 30 Day Closing
For Property Information Contact:
Joan Pletcher, Realtor
For Auction Information Contact:
Rowell Realty & Auction Co., Inc – A Marknet Alliance Member
- On the Block: Almost 500 Acres Near Black Canyon of the Gunnison
The Auction Team, a Market Alliance Member, has two auctions on August 8. First opportunity: 250-Acre Working Elk Ranch The Auction Team is pleased to represent the Bramlett family in...
- On the Block: Wyoming’s Y Cross Ranch
Ron Morris of Ranch Marketing Associates reports that the Y Cross Ranch has come on the market for the first time since it was assembled by Courtenay Davis in 1941....
- Land Report Top 10: Swain’s Neck
Located on the Massachusetts island of Nantucket, Swain’s Neck is a one-of-a-kind waterfront estate. Sitting on Polpis Harbor, this exclusive 69-acre retreat features spectacular, unobstructed views of the harbor as...